The Careers Service (CS) at UCFB is a unique and tailored career development department exclusively open to all UCFB students and alumni.
With dedicated space within the Citizens Suite at UCFB Etihad Campus and within student services at UCFB Wembley, the CS grants you access to a number of additional supportive programmes to aid your educational development and career goals, which includes the use of resources such as books and meeting with our careers advice and guidance team.
The CS includes:
- One-to-one careers guidance and coaching;
- Employability information, advice and guidance;
- Development of employability skills through workshops and resources;
- Organising relevant events to support career development;
- Implementing and delivering career development programmes and courses;
- Monthly newsletters giving updates on events in and outside of UCFB, advertising current opportunities, promoting the careers service and giving helpful careers and employability related tips and advice.
The focus of the CS is to help with each individual’s personal and professional development and further improve your employability skills by offering information, advice and guidance and granting you access to the relevant tools and resources to move seamlessly into the next phase of your life – whether postgraduate education, paid or something else entirely.