Information for Students from Brazil
Welcome to the country page for Brazil which contains specific information for Brazilian students interested in studying at UCFB.
We would be very happy to answer any questions that you may have about applying to and studying at UCFB
Tel: +44(0)333 241 7333
Visits to your Country
The Student Recruitment team regularly travels overseas to meet prospective students. The team attends education exhibitions, arranges visits to schools and universities, as well as presentations and individual counselling sessions for prospective students, applicants and offer holders.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our upcoming trips.
The below are guidelines only and do not guarantee entry. Each application will be judged on its own merits.
Students must have completed one of the following:
- Certificado de Conclusão de Segundo Grau (Certificate of Completion of Secondary Education) with good grades (7+ or Bom, Muito Bom, Excelente or A/B);
- Certificado de Ensino Médio (Certificate of Completion of Average Education) with good grades (7+ or Bom, Muito Bom, Excelente or A/B).
Have passed one of the following:
- A university entrance exam with a 5 or above (out of 10) or equivalent (Concorso Vestibular);
- ENEM (Exame Nacional Do Ension Medio) with minimum 55%.
Those applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements or would like to improve their English language before studying for a degree, could consider applying for one of the foundation years.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English will normally have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. IELTS for UKVI score 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each subsection.
UCFB Wembley offers a range of scholarships and awards to support students. For more information please visit scholarships and bursaries.
How to Apply
If applying via UCAS, select school: U10 and quote campus code W for Wembley.
UCAS deadline is 15th January 2018 and we would encourage you to apply as early as possible. If applying after the deadline please speak to a member of our International team who can advise you further as international applications can still accepted after this deadline.
For more information about the UCAS system, visit www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/international/how-apply.
Direct applications from international students are also accepted. Please download and complete the application form, then return the completed form and relevant documents as instructed to email@example.com.
- Students must hold a 4 year Bacherel/Licenciado or Professional Title with good grades: Bom, Muito Bom, Excelente; A/B; 6+ or CGPA 2.5 (out of 4).
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English will normally have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. IELTS for UKVI score 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each subsection.
How to apply
- The British Council is the British Government’s international organization for educational and cultural relations. Their website is designed for those seeking information and advice on education and contemporary arts in the UK;
- Education UK is produced by the British Council to help international students interested in a UK course or qualification;
- UKCISA – The UK Council for International Students Affairs provides information on many aspects of studying overseas, including visas and working while studying;
- The UK Visa & Immigration service also has up to date information on immigration and visa requirements;
- UCAS – The Universities and Colleges Admission Service is the body through which all applications for undergraduate study must be made;
- The British Embassy in Turkey may also be able to help you with information about travelling to the UK.