Information for Students from India
Welcome to the country page for India which contains specific information for Indian students interested in studying at UCFB.
We would be very happy to answer any questions that you may have about applying to and studying at UCFB
Tel: 0333 241 7425
The Student Recruitment team regularly travels overseas to meet prospective students. The team attends education exhibitions, arranges visits to schools and universities, as well as presentations and individual counselling sessions for prospective students, applicants and offer holders.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our upcoming trips.
The below are guidelines only and do not guarantee entry. Each application will be judged on its own merits.
- Students must have completed the SSC (year 10) with good grades and HSSC (year 12) with 60% or above and normally 65% or above in Mathematics.
Those applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements or would like to improve their English language before studying for a degree, could consider applying for one of the foundation degrees offered at our academic partner Bucks New University.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English will normally have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. IELTS for UKVI score 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each subsection.
One of the following results:
- National Education Boards (CBSE/ICSE), 60% or above in Standard 12 English;
- State Boards (Maharashtra/West Bengal/Karnataka/Delhi/Tamil Nadu), 60% or above in Standard 12 English;
- Kerela State Board, 65% or above in Standard 12 English;
- All other State Boards, 70% or above in Standard 12 English.
A Pass from a UK foundation degree programme.
Scholarships & UK/EU Funding
UCFB offers a range of scholarships to those who have accepted our offer of admissions. The scholarship is awarded towards accommodation and tuition fee costs. Only applicants selecting the UCFB offer as their firm (first) choice through UCAS will be eligible for these Scholarships.
How to Apply
If applying via UCAS, select school: Bucks B94 and quote campus code D for Wembley.
UCAS deadline is 15th January 2017 and we would encourage you to apply as early as possible. If applying after the deadline please speak to a member of our International team who can advise you further as international applications can still be accepted after this deadline.
For more information about the UCAS system, visit www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/international/how-apply.
Students must have at least a Second Division Hons Bachelor Degree (minimum length 3 years) and have scored an average of:
- 50% or above from the following Universities: Delhi; Mumbai; Pune; Kolkata; Chennai; Anna; Bharatiyar; MSU Baroda; Bangalore.
- 55% or above from all other recognised institutions.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English will normally have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. IELTS for UKVI score 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each subsection, or recognised equivalent.
How to apply