Information for Students from Norway
Welcome to the country page for Norway which contains specific information for Norwegian students interested in studying at UCFB.
We would be very happy to answer any questions that you may have about applying to and studying at UCFB
Tel: 0333 241 7425
The Student Recruitment team regularly travels overseas to meet prospective students. The team attends education exhibitions, arranges visits to schools and universities, as well as presentations and individual counselling sessions for prospective students, applicants and offer holders.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our upcoming trips.
The below are guidelines only and do not guarantee entry. Each application will be judged on its own merits.
- Students must have passed the Vitnemål fra den Videregående Skole with an overall average of 3.7 or above.
Those applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements or would like to improve their English language before studying for a degree, could consider applying for one of the foundation degrees offered at our academic partner Bucks New University.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English will normally have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. Academic IELTS certificate score 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each subsection.
Applicants who have studied English at Upper Secondary Level to at least year 10 and have obtained grade 4 or above in both written and spoken English in the Vitnemål fra den Videregående Skole.
Scholarships & UK/EU Funding
UCFB offers a range of scholarships to those who have accepted our offer of admissions. The scholarship is awarded towards accommodation and tuition fee costs. Only applicants selecting the UCFB offer as their firm (first) choice through UCAS will be eligible for these Scholarships.
How to Apply
If applying via UCAS, select school: U10 and quote campus code W for Wembley.
UCAS deadline is 15th January 2018 and we would encourage you to apply as early as possible. If applying after the deadline please speak to a member of our International team who can advise you further as international applications can still be accepted after this deadline.
- A Sivilingeniør (siv ing.) (engineering) or Siviløkonom (siv.øk.) (economics) with a CGPA of 2.7 or above (2.5 or above in the old system) 1-4, 1 being the highest
- A Bachelors Degree (providing their course began in or after 2003) with an overall Grade of C or above.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English will normally have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. Academic IELTS certificate score 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each subsection, or recognised equivalent.
How to apply
Representatives in your country
UCFB Wembley has developed an extensive overseas representative network offering enquirers and applicants a variety of services:
- Counselling in programmes of study and academic issues.
- Resources and information on courses, accommodation, finance, scholarships and life in London.
- Help with applying to UCFB and assistance throughout the application process.
- Assisting with the visa application process.
- Pre-departure briefings for students travelling to the UK
Across the Pond