Academic Relationship Intern (2 posts) – UCFB Wembley
Location: UCFB Wembley, London
Contract Type: Fixed term
Hours: Full Time
Closes: 22 June 2017
To support recruitment activities with the aim of educating and engaging students to consider UCFB.
Applicants should be ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role; and will thrive on working in a fast-paced team in a rapidly growing environment.
- Support the delivery of student focussed engagement and recruitment activities on and off campus
- Assist with the organisation and delivery of a variety of academic and student open events including education forums and conferences, both UK based and international
- Support the coordination of inbound and outbound (both UK based and international) school and event bookings as directed by the Academic Relationship Manager including; confirming dates, times and format of event. Liaising with schools and event organisers to meet requirements.
- Diarise appointments for the Academic Relationship Manager
- Offer advice and guidance about higher education and UCFB to prospective students at events, online or over the phone
- To support the Academic Relationship Manager in the collection and maintenance of recruitment data
- Support the production of statistical reports and competitor analysis
- Assist with the preparation and production of an annual calendar of events, student recruitment reports and statistics
- Attend undergraduate Higher Education and Careers conferences and other similar events across the UK where required
- Assist with Clearing, Enrolment, Graduation and other high profile events across the institution
- Ensure that student recruitment and outreach activities are consistent with UCFB strategic plans and, as far as possible, external stakeholder requirements now, and in the future
- Support the development of a student ambassador scheme and assist in the deployment of student ambassadors in to targeted recruitment activities
- To be familiar and compliant with relevant UCFB policies and regulations
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to degree level – graduated within the last year
- Experience of working with young people
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Microsoft office competency
- An understanding of Higher Education sector
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- A can-do attitude
- A solid team ethic
- Target oriented
Click Here to download the full, detailed job description and person specification.
All applications should be made to email@example.com addressed to the HR department with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.