Creative Media Producer – UCFB Wembley Campus
Location: UCFB Wembley Campus
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 (including London weighting) depending on experience
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Closes: 10th August 2018
Based at our iconic Wembley campus, this new position will create impactful digital content in a wide range of formats promoting UCFB’s unique range of degrees, industry partnerships, students, alumni and events at the heart of the football and sports industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for capturing and delivering video, audio and photo content for online platforms and social channels across UCFB’s world-class Wembley campus and the sports sector.
• To capture and produce world-class video, audio and photo content for a range of platforms, including the UCFB website, social media channels and third party partner platforms;
• To create impactful multimedia content in line with emerging trends and techniques, and the UCFB content strategy;
• To produce content in line with our range of social platforms and formats, and to demonstrate a clear understanding of best practice, and styles/approaches that lead to successful digital assets;
• To inspire and work effectively with front-of-camera talent and other creative and digital production staff/teams;
• Execute best practice video production techniques to ensure high-quality lighting and audio on all recorded video content;
• To work closely and effectively with students, alumni, partners, guest speakers, UCFB staff, as well as third party industry leaders, to capture and produce suitable content in line with UCFB’s content strategy;
• To abide by UCFB brand guidelines and the guidelines of all partners when producing all digital content;
• To capture and edit exclusive video content at live events on-site for immediate promotion through social media channels;
• To occasionally interview guest speakers, students and staff for UCFB videos;
• Designated Photographer at range of key events and industry moments throughout the year, retouching photos for use across a range of print and digital channels
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
What we’re looking for
- Undergraduate degree
- Good experience in video/ multimedia production
- Experience of capturing and editing video content
- Experience as designated photographer at live events
- Strong all-round skills for producing social media-specific content
- A high attention to detail and quality control, in particular regarding audio and lighting
- Outgoing and positive
- Professional and personable
- A can-do attitude
- A solid team ethic
Click here for a full detailed job description and person specification.
All applications should be made to email@example.com addressed to HR with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.