Digital Marketing Assistant, UCFB Etihad Campus
Location: UCFB Etihad Campus
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Closes: 30th March 2018
The post captures the daily content at UCFB Etihad Campus and publishes it across various digital channels including the website, online media and social media.
- To capture all content at UCFB Etihad Campus, including photos and short social videos of students, staff and guests
- To occasionally interview guest speakers, students and staff for UCFB’s videos
- To upload regular content to the UCFB website using the WordPress platform
- To generate and distribute newsletters using the Mailchimp platform
- To post written, photo and video content across a range of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat; adhering to UCFB brand guidelines and implementing the digital content strategy
- To support the Digital Marketing Executive in creating, managing and analysing various paid and organic social media campaigns
- To analyse website performance via Google Analytics, and strive for continuous improvement
- To analyse social media performance using the platforms’ own analytics tools, and strive for continuous improvement
- To work closely with UCFB’s external stakeholders regarding the management and dissemination of UCFB brand assets such as logos, imagery and written copy
- To assist the Digital Marketing Executive and the rest of the UCFB Marketing team on any other content production and content seeding tasks where required
- To undertake appropriate staff development and professional training in line with the business strategic objectives of UCFB
- To work within the policies of Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities
- To work flexibly and responsibly and undertake any other duties relevant to the level of the post.
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and travel between campuses.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree
- Digital marketing, social media management and/or multimedia journalism
- In-depth and cutting edge knowledge of social media and/or multimedia journalism
- A high attention to detail, in particular regarding grammar and punctuation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and professional
- A can-do attitude
- A solid team ethic
Click here for a full detailed job description and person specification
All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to HR with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.