12th September 2017
Digital Marketing Intern – UCFB Etihad Campus
UCFB is a world-first in higher education, delivering university degrees in the football, sport and events industries, and its inspirational campuses in London and Manchester include classrooms overlooking the pitch at two iconic venues – Wembley Stadium and the Etihad Stadium. Student numbers at UCFB have increased at a phenomenal rate year-on-year since launching in 2011, and we continue to lead the field in producing the next generation of graduates to work in the worldwide multi-billion-pound sport sector. UCFB also counts a number of elite organisations among its partners, including The Football Association, Real Madrid Graduate School and the Rugby Football League. This position for a highly ambitious individual would see the successful candidate join an exciting Marketing & Student Recruitment Team that was shortlisted for Team of the Year at the 2016 Marketing Week Awards.
Post: Digital Marketing Intern (12 month fixed term contract)
Salary/Grade: £16,000 – £18,000
Responsible to: UCFB Digital Marketing Coordinator
Post Objectives: The post captures the daily content at UCFB Etihad Campus and publishes it across various digital channels including the website, online media and social media.
1. To capture all content at UCFB Etihad Campus, including photos and short social videos of students, staff and guests;
2. To occasionally interview guest speakers, students and staff for UCFB’s videos;
3. To upload regular content to the UCFB website using the WordPress platform;
4. To post written, photo and video content across a range of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat; adhering to UCFB brand guidelines and implementing the digital content strategy;
5. To support the Digital Marketing Coordinator in creating, managing and analysing various paid and organic social media campaigns;
6. To analyse website performance via Google Analytics, and strive for continuous improvement;
7. To analyse social media performance using the platforms’ own analytics tools, and strive for continuous improvement;
8. To assist the Digital Marketing Coordinator and the rest of the UCFB Marketing team on any other content production and content seeding tasks where required.
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
Click here for a full, detailed job description and person specification.
All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to HR with a full CV and covering letter (two sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution. Please specify the location you are applying for.