Facilities Administrator – UCFB Wembley Campus
Location: UCFB Wembley Campus
Salary: £23,000 (including London weighting)
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Closes: January 2019
To provide full and effective administration and delivery support for UCFB Wembley and as required to support the Facilities Manager.
Be a Brand ambassador for UCFB Wembley and a key point of contact/interface between Wembley Stadium, The FA and UCFB Wembley.
- To ensure UCFBW requirements are facilitated from a Wembley perspective and are responded to in a timely and effective manner in collaboration with key Wembley and other staff as necessary
- To co-ordinate all administration and arrangements for visits/tours/meetings/media/marketing & PR requirements in collaboration with relevant UCFB Wembley and other Wembley staff
- To manage the Facilities inbox/help desk and respond in agreed timeframes
- To facilitate the UCFB staff tickets scheme – organising ticket requests with staff and the Wembley ticketing team
- To facilitate car park bookings, delivery/collection requests, facilities and cleaning issues on a daily basis between UCFBW staff and Wembley Stadium
- To manage the room bookings process for the stadium and other UCFB Wembley sites, including relevant support e.g. catering, AV requirements
- To manage other facilities bookings as requested by the Academic or Marketing teams
- To facilitate the daily post collection and distribution, manage the franking machine at YH, manage DHL account
- To organise office management facilities requests – Tea/coffee/milk, water machine, kitchen facilities and daily kitchen management
- To assist with the administration of new starters and leavers
- To create and maintain the UCFB events checklist from a Facilities perspective to ensure we book all relevant services for UCFB events
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administration role
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office software
- Good communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Professional approach to work
- Organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude with team based culture
For more details and a full detailed job description and person specification please click here.
All applications should be made to email@example.com addressed to HR with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.