Head of Strategic Partnerships & Professional Course Development – UCFB Etihad Campus
Location: UCFB Etihad Campus
Salary: Subject to skills and experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you want to be part of a truly unique approach to higher education, one that puts students at the heart of everything we do enabling them to have the best possible chance of a successful career in the football and sports industry?
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Strategic Partnerships & Professional Course Development to join us at our iconic Etihad campus to cultivate and maintain relationships among strategic business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue. They will also assist in the provision of employer development, professional course business development and participation.
The successful candidate will be degree and masters educated, possess HEA senior leadership level and have current teacher status. They will have knowledge and experience of working in the HE sector and have a proven track record in developing business partnerships and revenue generation.
• Work with the Principal to develop employer relations, culture and community in collaboration with senior colleagues across the UCFB
• Work with the Principal to deliver an excellent student experience through the fusion of employer engagement, scholarly activity, research and professional practice Be an ambassador for the UCFB, both externally and internally
• Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships
• Build the organisational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning
• Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy
• Analyse and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
• Responsible and accountable for the development of professional and executive education courses to drive revenue (taught and online)
• Contributing to the monitoring of performance for professional courses
• Attend key strategic meetings and committees
• Ensure regulatory standards are maintained and required graduate employability statistics and reports are completed
What we offer in return
In return not only will you have the opportunity to make life-transforming, career making education, but we offer a whole range of financial and non-financial benefits too:
- Enhanced occupational sick pay
- Life assurance
- Free eye tests and VDU glasses
- Flexible benefits package with Perkbox (some of which includes health cash plan, Denplan, half price cinema tickets, free mobile phone insurance, 20% off Virgin trains, discounted private health insurance, discounted gym membership, hundreds of high street discounts and much more)
Family friendly benefits
- Enhanced occupational maternity/paternity pay
- Compassionate leave/time off for dependants
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Christmas closure
- Day off for your birthday
- 24/7 employee support hub (via Perkbox)
- Flexible working
- Continuing professional development
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Annual family barbeque
- Staff led events committee
- Payday treat
- End of year review day and awards dinner
- Back to work conference
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, UCFB will not be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EAA candidates must have valid immigration status and/or a UK visa valid for the duration of the contract in order to be considered for this role.
You can find the UCFB Candidate Privacy Notice here