International Recruitment Officer – UCFB Wembley
Post: International Recruitment Officer – UCFB Wembley
Location: UCFB Wembley, London
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closes: 16th June 2017
This an exciting new role to join an expanding team within a global higher education institution. Developing an international portfolio, we are looking for a target driven, motivated and experienced individual to join the international recruitment team. The role will focus on the recruitment of international students to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes – as part of a growing portfolio of courses. UCFB has seen rapid growth since being established, the post holder will feed into the development of the existing and potential international recruitment markets.
Applicants should be ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role; and will thrive on working in a fast-paced team in a rapidly growing environment.
Activities will include:
- Recruit international students through formulating and implementing region specific strategic plans, meeting and exceeding recruitment targets.
- Promote UCFB and its range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international students, their advisors, sponsors and relevant organisations.
- Organise and undertake effective recruitment visits, including to schools, universities, exhibitions, relevant organisations and including overseas travel.
- Develop and maintain an international network of feeder institutions.
- Appoint, train and monitor recruitment agents in designated markets.
- Produce and implement strategic plans to broaden the institutional portfolio overseas; raising brand awareness and diversifying income streams.
- Work with the central marketing team on producing and distributing online and published marketing materials.
- Work with the admissions team to make decisions, throughout the year, on applications received from international applicants.
- Ensure that UCFB is UKVI compliant at all times, with a focus on recruitment. This also includes working with the student support office on UKVI compliance for enrolled students.
- Oversee and support with any other activity related to international business development, including organising inbound visits and supporting UCFB staff members with other international activities.
- Produce statistical reports and competitor analysis.
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
What we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of working in an international student environment
- Experience of living/working outside the UK
- Experience in data analysis, market research and strategic planning
- Ability to travel without supervision, including weekends and public holidays
- An in depth knowledge and understanding of UKVI policies
- Strong IT skills, including CRM software
- Knowledge of international education
- Highly organised, focused, results driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including public speaking to large audiences
- Strong report writing skills
- Wide awareness of cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, whether independently or as part of a team
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team in a rapidly growing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills which demonstrate an ability to deal with individuals at many levels, internally and externally
Click here to download the full, detailed job description and person specification.
All applications should be made to email@example.com addressed to the HR department with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution