Student Recruitment Officer (EU & Postgraduate)
Location: UCFB Wembley Campus
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 (plus London weighting)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Closes: 8th January 2019
To drive the business forward by achieving a target number of Postgraduate & EU applications and converting applications to a target number of enrolled students.
- To work closely with the Regional Recruitment Manager (EU & Postgraduate) to develop and convert student leads across key EU markets and key Postgraduate markets with a strong Postgraduate focus on online and flexible delivery modes
- To organise and undertake effective recruitment visits, including to schools, universities, exhibitions, relevant organisations and including overseas travel
- To respond promptly and effectively to queries from future students, parents and teachers
- To respond promptly and effectively to student recruitment leads across the EU markets and for Postgraduate programmes, working towards conversion KPIs
- To ensure that the CRM is kept up-to-date and accurate
- To attend and support UCFB open days, taster days and webinars as and when required
- To work with the Marketing team on producing and distributing online and published marketing materials for EU and Postgraduate Recruitment
- Be available to support on any other activity required by the EU & Postgraduate Recruitment Manager
- To undertake appropriate staff development and professional training in line with the business strategic objectives of UCFB
- To work within the policies of Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities
- To work flexibly and responsibly and undertake any other duties relevant to the level of the post
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Ability to travel without supervision, including weekends and public holidays
- Strong IT skills, including CRM software
- Highly organised, focused and results driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including public speaking to large audiences
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, whether independently or as part of a team
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team in a rapidly growing environment
- Good interpersonal skills which demonstrate an ability to deal with individuals at many levels, internally and externally
- Not being subject to a Football Banning Order or any lawful prohibition on entering a football stadium in the UK
For more details and a full detailed job description and person specification please click here.
All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to HR with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, UCFB will not be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EAA candidates must have valid immigration status and/or a UK visa valid for the duration of the contract in order to be considered for this role