Student Recruitment Officer Midlands (UCFB Academic Relationship Manager), UCFB Wembley Campus
Location: UCFB Wembley Campus base – Midlands Region
Salary: £27,000 + £3,000 Car Allowance
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Closes: 30th May 2018
The post engages and recruits students to study university degrees at either of UCFB’s two inspirational campuses – UCFB Wembley and UCFB Etihad Campus – and develop relationships with schools, sixth forms and other FE institutions to deliver enrolment targets.
• Manage and deliver student focussed engagement and recruitment activities
• Develop strong and productive relationships with key contacts in all sixth forms and FE colleges in the designated area
• Increase the number of ‘feeder institutions’ to UCFB through pro-active networking in schools and colleges
• Deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences on the benefits of UCFB
• Assist with the organisation and delivery of a variety of academic and student open events including education forums and conferences
• Pro-actively work with academic staff to provide a range of recruitment activities for partner schools and colleges
• Produce statistical reports and competitor analysis
• Assist with the preparation and production of an annual calendar of events, student recruitment reports and statistics
• Attend undergraduate Higher Education and Careers conferences and other similar events across the UK where required
• Assist with Clearing, Enrolment, Graduation and other high profile events across the institution
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
What we’re looking for
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent
• A full driver’s license
• Proven track record of meeting targets and working to tight deadlines
• An understanding and knowledge of B2C marketing and promotion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work independently and manage own time effectively
• Well-developed IT skills, covering Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
• Organisational Management skills
• Confident and highly motivated
• Flexible to work outside of normal office hours when required
• Professional approach to work
Click here for a full detailed job description and person specification.
All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the HR with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.