Student Recruitment Officer (UCFB Academic Relationship Manager), UCFB Wembley Campus
Location: UCFB Wembley Campus base – Midlands Region
Salary: Up to £28,000 plus additional benefits
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Closes: 26th September 2018
The post engages and recruits students to study university degrees at either of UCFB’s two inspirational campuses – UCFB Wembley and UCFB Etihad Campus – and develop relationships with schools, sixth forms and other FE institutions to deliver enrolment targets.
- Manage and deliver student focussed engagement and recruitment activities
- Develop strong and productive relationships with key contacts in all sixth forms and FE colleges in the designated area
- Increase the number of ‘feeder institutions’ to UCFB through pro-active networking in schools and colleges
- Deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences on the benefits of UCFB
- Assist with the organisation and delivery of a variety of academic and student open events including education forums and conferences
- Pro-actively work with academic staff to provide a range of recruitment activities for partner schools and colleges
- Produce statistical reports and competitor analysis
- Assist with the preparation and production of an annual calendar of events, student recruitment reports and statistics
- Attend undergraduate Higher Education and Careers conferences and other similar events across the UK where required
- Assist with Clearing, Enrolment, Graduation and other high profile events across the institution
Working hours:Working hours normally 8.30 – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and travel between campuses.
What we’re looking for
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- A full driver’s license
- Proven track record of meeting targets and working to tight deadlines
- An understanding and knowledge of B2C marketing and promotion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and manage own time effectively
- Well-developed IT skills, covering Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Organisational Management skills
- Confident and highly motivated
- Flexible to work outside of normal office hours when required
- Professional approach to work
Click here for a full detailed job description and person specification.
All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to HR with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, UCFB will not be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EAA candidates must have valid immigration status and/or a UK visa valid for the duration of the contract in order to be considered for this role