UCFB College of Football Business Limited (company number 07440042) of National Squash Centre, Rowsley Street, Manchester M11 3FF (“we“, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), we are the data controller.
Information We Collect From You:
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our online systems and/or on our website www.ucfb.com (“our sites”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, enrol with us or subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, details relating to your physical or mental health or condition, criminal record or racial or ethnic origin.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your login information;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) and clickstream to, through and from our sites.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you from third parties we are working closely with including, for example, business partners (such as Buckinghamshire New University), The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) and analytics providers.
Uses Made of the Information:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any arrangements entered into between you and us (including to enable you to enrol for your relevant course) and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us and which we have agreed to provide;
- if your consent has been obtained, to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enrolled for, purchased or enquired about and also to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our sites and for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and troubleshooting;
- as part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information:
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- selected third parties including business partners and UCAS in connection with the services that you request from us and which we have agreed to provide;
- analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If UCFB College of Football Business Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any terms of our arrangement with you or to protect the rights, property, or safety of UCFB College of Football Business Limited, our students or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking (as the case may be) certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at UCFB College of Football Business Limited, National Squash Centre, Rowsley Street, Manchester M11 3FF or [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information:
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.