29th January 2019
Kick It Out Women’s Raise Your Game conference set to return to UCFB Wembley
UCFB is delighted to announce that the Kick It Out Women’s Raise Your Game conference will return to Wembley Stadium in March.
The event, supported by the Premier League, is a unique mentoring programme which helps provide opportunities for women who aspire to work within the football industry. The conference will take place at UCFB Wembley on Monday 4th March.
The event will feature a number of keynote speeches and panels, as well as workshops covering careers in coaching, media and other opportunities available in the game. Speakers on the day are to be confirmed, but previous events have seen former players and leading media professionals take to the stage to pass on invaluable advice.
Troy Townsend, Kick It Out’s Head of Development, commented: “Raise Your Game continues to go from strength to strength, and we’re proud to offer invaluable opportunities to women aiming to break into the football industry. In 2019, football is still too male-dominated and it’s vital that we open up career pathways for girls and women.
“It promises to be a fantastic day at Wembley Stadium and we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible – places will go quickly!”
The proposed schedule for the day, which is subject to change, is:
- 10.00: Arrival of delegates
- 10.30: Welcome from Troy Townsend
- 10.40: Women’s Raise Your Game Graduates Panel
- 11:10: Women Football Player & Coaches Panel
- 11.45: Workshops: Football Media, Business, Career Tactics and Coaching
- 12.15: Lunch & Networking
- 12.45: Women’s Football Leadership Panel
- 13.30: Stories from the Football Industry
- 14.15: Workshops: Football Media, Business, Career Tactics and Coaching
- 15.00: Networking
- 15.30: Delegates to leave
Click here to register for the event and for more information. Alternatively, contact email@example.com.