The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) undertook a Higher Education Review at UCFB College of Football Business Ltd in 2014. This review has now been published for public viewing and can be found at qaa.ac.uk.
We have received the following judgements from QAA:
- The maintenance of the threshold academic standards of awards offered on behalf of its degree-awarding body meets UK expectations
- The quality of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations
- The quality of the information produced by the provider about its provision meets UK expectations
- The enhancement of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
The review identified that UCFB meet all expectations set out in the UK Quality Code for Higher Education (the Quality Code) relating to academic standards and quality.
The following good practice was identified:
- Comprehensive module handbooks provide clear links between learning outcomes and assessment, and helpful guidance for students on how to achieve the intended learning outcomes
- The extensive engagement with sector-leading professionals in the development of the College’s employment-focused ethos
- The effective and well embedded pastoral support provided for students
- The impressive programme of guest speakers and high-profile links with professional football business.
Recognition was also given for UCFB’s commitment towards students’ employability.