Monitoring visit, June 2017
UCFB College of Football Business Ltd has undergone a review for educational oversight monitoring visit by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and have received its final report, which is available in full at qaa.ac.uk.
The monitoring visit resulted in the following outcome:
From the evidence provided in the annual return and at the monitoring visit,
the review team concludes that the UCFB College of Football Business Ltd (the College) has:
- Made acceptable progress with continuing to monitor, evaluate and enhance its higher education provision from the June 2015 Higher Education Review (Plus).
Review, June 2015
The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) undertook a Higher Education Review at UCFB College of Football Business Ltd in 2015. This review has now been published for public viewing and can be found at qaa.ac.uk.
We have received the following judgements from QAA:
- The maintenance of the academic standards of awards offered on behalf of degree-awarding bodies and/or other awarding organisations meets UK expectations.
- The quality of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
- The quality of the information about learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
- The enhancement of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
The review identified that UCFB meet all expectations set out in the UK Quality Code for Higher Education (the Quality Code) relating to academic standards and quality.
The following good practice was identified:
- Comprehensive module handbooks provide clear links between learning outcomes and assessment, and helpful guidance for students on how to achieve the intended learning outcomes.
- The extensive engagement with sector-leading professionals in the development of the College’s employment-focused ethos.
- The effective and well embedded pastoral support provided for students.
- The impressive programme of guest speakers and high-profile links with professional football business.
Recognition was also given for UCFB’s commitment towards students’ employability.