Applying for the NCTJ Diploma in Journalism
Unlike applications to undergraduate degrees, NCTJ Fast Track diploma applications are made by filling in an application form and sending it to us. To start your application, download the form and fill it out before returning it to us at email@example.com.
As part of the application process, we require the following documents:
- Completed and signed application form;
- Personal statement;
- Copy of transcripts of highest qualification achieved and English translations (if applicable);
- One academic and one professional reference and English translation (if applicable);
- Copy of proof of English language level e.g. IELTS (if applicable).
- International applications should also include:
- Copy of valid passport (which you will use to apply for your Tier 4 visa);
- Copies of any previous or current UK visas. Applications will be assessed by a member of the admissions team and may also be reviewed by our academic programme leader. Applicants who are successful in receiving an offer will receive a formal offer letter via email, confirming the offer and any conditions attached, such as completion of your additional qualifications or references. Applicants will typically have successfully completed an honours degree in any discipline and hold a GCSE in English at a minimum of grade C (or an equivalent qualification). Consideration may also be given to applicants with strong experience/employer sponsorship and students with outstanding A–Level results and an overall strong profile
Applicants for the NCTJ Diploma in Journalism programme must pass a pre-entry test to join the course. You must score at least 65% on the test before an interview with our course lecturers.