UCFB Etihad Campus
UCFB Etihad Campus is our state-of-the-art campus devoted to the football business and related industries in the heart of Manchester – one of the world’s most famous footballing cities with a thriving student population.
Based in and around the Etihad Stadium, the campus allows students to live, learn and work in the heart of one of Europe’s most progressive football facilities. With impressive on-site facilities within the stadium available to aid your studies, including stunning lecture theatres and seminar rooms, student social areas and cafeteria, library, media suite and quiet study zones, it is hard not to be inspired by your surroundings.
The world-class facilities available at the Etihad Campus include:
- Manchester Regional Arena – an eight-lane track and field arena with capacity for 6,500 spectators. The space was originally used as a warm-up area during the 2002 Commonwealth Games;
- National Squash Centre – the home England Squash and Manchester Squash Club;
- Regional Tennis & Football Centre – a mix of six indoor and three outdoor courts fully floodlit to LTA standards, along with three 5-a-side 3G football pitches.
In addition to the Etihad Stadium and Etihad Campus, UCFB students will also have access and be taught at the nearby Belle Vue Sports Village – a brand new multi-million-pound sports complex comprising of the following facilities:
- Belle Vue Leisure Centre – inclusive of two state-of-the-art all-weather pitches, health and fitness suite, dance studio and eight badminton multi-sport sports hall;
- National Basketball Performance Centre – three FIBA-standard courts and is home to Basketball England’s national teams;
- The National Speedway Stadium – home to Belle Vue Aces and a number of state-of-the-art teaching spaces.
View the UCFB Etihad Campus map by clicking here.
Sporting opportunities at UCFB Etihad Campus
Not only are lectures taught in and around the Etihad Stadium overlooking the pitch, but thanks to a partnership with Manchester City Council, students can access and utilise facilities such as the Manchester Regional Arena and Indoor Athletics centre, National Squash Centre, Belle Vue Leisure Centre and the National Basketball Performance Centre.
The exciting addition of having access to these best-in-class facilities will enrich students’ studies alongside their academic learning. UCFB Etihad Campus is dedicated to educating students in the complex facets of the football and related industries.