Applying for a Postgraduate Course
Unlike applications to undergraduate degrees, postgraduate programme applications are made by filling in an application form and sending it to us. To start your application, download and complete the application form before returning it to us at email@example.com.
As part of the application process, we require the following documents:
- Completed and signed application form;
- Personal statement;
- Copy of transcripts of highest qualification achieved and English translations (if applicable);
- One academic and one professional reference and English translation (if applicable);
- Copy of proof of English language level e.g. Academic IELTS certificate (if applicable).
- International applications should also include:
- Copy of valid passport (which you will use to apply for your Tier 4 visa);
- Copies of any previous or current UK visas.
Applications will be assessed by a member of the admissions team and may also be reviewed by our academic programme leader. Applicants who are successful in receiving an offer will receive a formal offer letter via email, confirming the offer and any conditions attached, such as completion of your honours degree with a 2:1 grade or receipt of references.